skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MarieFrancefirstdayinschool
Friday, June 19, 2009
Dear Diary,
This morning I felt that my head is aching but not so much because I have a fever last night but I still went to school because I don't like to miss any quizzes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
▼
June
(20)
Dear Diary, Today,Im so happy because ou...
Dear Diary, This morning,I was so nervous...
Dear Diary, Today,Im so happy!Mrs.Beduya ...
Dear Diary, At last!We have already prese...
Dear Diary, This afternoon I was so nervo...
Dear Diary, Today,Mrs. Beduya gave us a t...
Dear Diary, Today,Mrs.Beduya gave our first...
Dear Diary, This morning,I was so nervous...
Dear Diary, Today my feeling got well.I d...
Dear Diary, This morning I felt that my h...
Dear Diary, Now is the celebration of our...
Dear Diary, At last tomorrow its Independ...
Dear Diary, I felt uneasy and nervous thi...
Dear Diary, I am very busy today preparin...
Dear Diary, This afternoon I was so nervo...
Dear Diary, Today is friday,Im so happy b...
Dear Diary, This day Mrs. Beduya is absen...
Dear Diary, This afternoon Mrs.Beduya gav...
Dear Diary, Today Mrs.Beduya arrange us i...
Dear Diary,Today is my first day in school.Now I a...
About Me
marie france
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment